[netCDF #KQS-112427]: error compiling netcdf

Hello,

Thank you for providing the 'test-suite.log' file.  From this I see that you
are using hdf5 version 1.8.6.  The netCDF libraries require hdf5 version 1.8.9
or later, compiled with zlib support.  If you update your hdf5 installation to
a more recent version and ensure that it has zlib support, this issue should be
resolved.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Dear sirs,
>
> I got the attached log file. Could you please help me with correcting this
> problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ricardo
>

> --------