[netCDF #RWH-394641]: NetCDF Java: Writing Structures to files

Hi Nhan,

Are you trying to convert a CDM-compliant dataset (i.e. a dataset that NJ can
understand) into NetCDF-4? If that's it, we have a command-line interface for
that operation [1]. You may not need to do any programming at all!

Otherwise, you can find some hints in FileWriter2. This line [2] in particular
deals with adding a structure variable.

If you send me your input file and example code, I can take a shot at it, if
you like.

Cheers,
Christian

[1]