[netCDF #WBE-329560]: Trouble compiling netcdf

Hi Daniel,

Please make sure you were not running "make check" as root, because in
that case the LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH for OSX) would not be
inherited by a subshell, so would not be used to search for installed
libraries.

If that's not the problem, please provide the config.log generated when
you ran the netCDF-C configure script and also the output from "make check".

Thanks,
--Russ

Ticket ID: WBE-329560
Department: Support netCDF