[netCDF #YVC-214544]: HDF

Hi Binnh-Minh,

> I'm at The HDF Group and working with Barbara Jones and Elena Pourmal.
> Some of my tasks here are to maintain the HDF4 library and tools and
> am seekin= g your advice regarding the tools ncdump and ncgen that are
> included in the HDF4 distribution.  Please let me know if I should write
> to you at this email address or let me know where you'd like me to send
> my questions to.

If your questions and our answers might be of interest to others
in the future, then this address, address@hidden,
would be fine.  It also has the advantage that the other two netCDF-C
utility developers, Ward Fisher and Dennis Heimbigner, see the
email interactions, and can answer questions when I'm away from
work (I'm currently only working half-time).

Otherwise, feel free to contact me at address@hidden.

--Russ

Ticket ID: YVC-214544
Department: Support netCDF