[netCDF #RJB-156641]: hgt.mon.mean.nc and nc2text

Michal,

> Can I ask if this C++ version can be compiled in a Linux environment?
>
> NetCDF C++ Releases (down the page a bit)
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/index.jsp
>
> The guy that can help me only works in Linux so he want to do this in Lunix.

Yes, it can be compiled on Linux.  But it's just a wrapper over the C language
library. It was contributed by a third party (Lynton Appel from the UK), and
we've
had contributions from other C++ developers on GitHub. But we only do
best-effort
support for the C++ version, which is less than the support we provide for the
C or
Fortran versions. The C interface can also be used from C++.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RJB-156641
Department: Support netCDF