[netCDF #MKR-854500]: Errors - Testsuite summary for netCDF-Fortran 4.4.1

Trevor,

> I finally got the fortran-version to complete the make check process.  I
> had two problems:
>
> 1.) I didn't have CPPFLAGS pointing to the right include directory.  Once I
> corrected that, I didn't have any reference issues with the C interface.
>
> 2.) However, 'make check' was not completing due to F77 routine
> tst03_f77_v2.F, not able to recognize module routine "tests" in
> module_tests.F90.  My workaround was I re-compiled netcdf-C with additional
> option '--disable-v2'and then the Fortran-version 'make check' passed.
>
> I tested my own parallel implementation and it seems to work fine.

That's goof to hear, thanks for reporting what worked.  Looking at your
original question, I now see that CPPFLAGS was not set according to the
netcdf-fortran build instructions, and I should have noticed that.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MKR-854500
Department: Support netCDF