[netCDFJava #BWM-649265]: setup question

My guess is that this is a standard Matlab file that is executed on startup.
You'd probably have some luck consulting the Matlab documentation or, as
Christian has already suggested, asking the developers of the njTBX project. We
have no expertise in (or ability to support) Matlab here.

Good luck!