[netCDF #MRA-585540]: Write a netcdf4classic file

Wei,

Here is a similar problem involving HDF5-1.8.13 and duplicate keys in internal
skip lists:

http://lists.hdfgroup.org/pipermail/hdf-forum_lists.hdfgroup.org/2014-June/007910.html

It's possible that the author of that message found a solution, or that the HDF
Group
developers were able to determine the cause of that problem, also.  If your
problem
is deterministic, then HDF5 might be interested in debuggin it for that reason

--Russ

Ticket ID: MRA-585540
Department: Support netCDF