[netCDF #IUZ-188301]: Regarding Installation of netcdf libraries

Hello Sachin,

While we do not maintain or directly support the R and Python netcdf libraries,
I believe I can point you in the right direction.

For R, you will probably want to use the 'ncdf4' package.  From inside R, you
will run the command 'install.packages(c('ncdf4'),dependencies=TRUE)'.  This
should install the ncdf4 and all dependent packages.  Refer to
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ncdf4/index.html for instructions on how
to use this package.

Instructions for downloading and installing the 'netcdf4-python' package may be
found here:  https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf4-python.

I hope this is helpful,

-Ward

> Respected Sir,
> I am Sachin Kumar currently pursuing B.Tech from Indian Institute
> Of Technology Patna. Can you tell me how to install netcdf libraries in R
> for python language in Linux based platform.
>
> I shall be very thankful to you.

Ticket ID: IUZ-188301
Department: Support netCDF