[netCDF #WPG-530622]: Problem building netCDF Fortran 4.4.0 with netCDF C 4.3.2 and ifort 14.0.3

Hi Thomas,

> On Sep 3, 2014, at 13:52 , Thomas Jahns wrote:
> > I'm trying to build netCDF Fortran on an Intel Xeon machine with
> > ifort 14.0.3
> > but test errors occur at make check. Please see the attached logs
> > for further
> > details.
> >
> > Should I disable ISO C interop, because ifort is unsupported or is
> > there some
> > switch I'm missing?
>

> turns out it was my attempt to run make check with -j 16 that caused
> the problem, when executing in serial, make check works fine. So maybe
> this is only a little nudge, to make the tests work really
> independently, maybe create its own directory for each?

Thanks for letting us know what caused the problem!

It would be good to get the tests running independently again, as they once
did.  Currently we don't run tests in parallel with make -j ...

--Russ

> Regards, Thomas
> --
> Thomas Jahns
> DKRZ GmbH, Department: Application software
>
> Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum
> Bundesstraße 45a
> D-20146 Hamburg

Ticket ID: WPG-530622