[netCDF #YNX-888474]: ncgen and standard in

Hi Dave,

> From the source code, it appears that ncgen has had the ability to read CDL
> from standard in for some time.  Can this be added to the documentation for
> ncgen?  The input_file should be shown as an optional command argument.

OK, the web documentation shows the input_file is optional:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/html_guide/netcdf_utilities_guide.html#guide_ncgen

I've added that to the man page documentation in the source as well, for the
next
release.  Thanks for the suggestion.

--Russ

Ticket ID: YNX-888474