[netCDF #OFK-504199]: Error report in installing netcdf-fortran-4.4.1rc

Hello,

It appears that the netcdf-fortran library is failing to find the associated
symbols provided by libnetcdf at runtime.  Can you please provide your
'config.log' for the netcdf-fortran configuration?  This may shed some light on
what is going on.

Thank you, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install netcdf-fortran-4.4.1rc and I already installed
> netcdf-C-4.3.2, and as you know I failed to complete it.
>
> Here is the test-suite.log the program ask me to report
>
> I am using a Mac mini  with OS X 10.9.4.
>
> Have a nice day~

Ticket ID: OFK-504199
Department: Support netCDF