[netCDF #JWZ-988986]: installing netcdf 4.1.3 failed

Hi David,

Those test failures can be ignored.  Older versions of netcdf refer to outdated
remote test links which now fail.  You can alternatively pass the
'--disable-remote-tests' flag at configure time to remove these tests and the
error.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I followed a simple way suggested in the installation guide to
> install netcdf:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/home/dwong/lib/netcdf-4.1.3 --disable-netcdf-4 > &
> myconfig.log2
>
> When I did the make test install, I encountered errors. I have captured
> the configure and make test install step into the attached files. Please
> advise.
>
> Cheers,
> David
>
> --
> David C. Wong Ph.D.
> Atmospheric Modeling and Analysis Division
> National Exposure Research Laboratory
> US Environmental Protection Agency
> Mail Drop E243-03
> 109 T. W. Alexander Dr.