[netCDFJava #LOE-612985]: Nexrad decoding errors

The math overall looks correct. My guess is that your difference comes from
km2deg(), which I'm assuming is converting your range to lat/lon degrees. This
sounds like a rudimentary map projection, which is probably where you differ
from WCT. Since range is a polar variable, I'm not sure that converting it to
degrees is robust, since even the most simple conversion would likely differ
for N/S degrees vs. E/W degrees. Either way, I don't think you're having any
problems with the data I/O or netcdf. Good luck with the MatLab!

Ticket ID: LOE-612985
Department: Support netCDF Java