Re: Grib Table Hell (part 1)

Hi Kevin:

Thanks for the docs. Theres quite a bit of info we dont have, though we were working on another file last year with table version 133.

In the file you sent, there are 19 records, of which 10 have local overrides that we dont yet recognize.

Do you have any idea if any of these tables are available in any kind of machine readable format, eg csv or fixed width ascii? Word docs are unfortunately not machine readable.

It turns out I dont yet have an easy way to override the table 5 local extensions. I will be adding that asap, and ill let you know when we have something that can read these.

John