[netCDF #ZEY-478934]: Problems with building NetCDF 4.3.1.1

> Dear.
>
> I have been stalling NetCDF 4.3.1.1 and an error occur at the finish of check.
> I used the command "make check" before a complete install.
> In annex to this e-mail go the file test-suite.log for your appreciate.
> Take me a help please about the problem to run the installation secure.
>
> Congratulations.
>
> Lazaro Nonato Vasconcellos de Andrade
> Professor Titular
> Departamento de Ciências Exatas e da Terra - DCET I
> Universidade do Estado da Bahia - UNEB
> Telefone: +557131172313

This is a known issue related to a change in our test server
configuration. We are still working on redirects to fix this for
existing releases, and the upcoming 4.3.2 release will also fix it by
pointing directly to our new test servers. So, the failure is on our
end, not yours.

Until this gets fixed, you can complete testing and installation of
the netCDF C library and utilities by following these steps:

  1. Run "make clean" in the top level directory of your source netCDF
     source (or unpack the source again in a new source directory)

  2. Run the "configure" script again, but this time add the following
     option to whatever options you previously specified:

       --disable-dap-remote-tests

  3. Run "make check" and verify that it now completes successfully.

  4. Run "make install", or "sudo make install" if needed.

That should get you past the problem with our test server and allow
the installation to complete successfully.  Please let us know if you
encounter additional errors.

-Ward

Ticket ID: ZEY-478934
Department: Support netCDF