[netCDF #YPB-680509]: installa error

> I've already completed the installation process using make install.  It is
> showing that the installation successful and all the lib and bin files are
> created successfully. But the Include directory has only one file named
> netcdf.h . Rest of the Include files have not created. Actually I need netcdf
> for compiling WRF NMM and GSI models. It seeks netcdf.inc file which is not
> creating.
>

> I've tried netcdf installation with  --disable-dap-remote-tests option too.
> But it didn't solve the issue.
>
> Kindly suggest some solution as I've been trying hard to find out the root
> cause.

OK, you have built and installed the netCDF C libraries successfully, but
you need the netCDF Fortran library for what you describe.  The netCDF
Fortran library is a separate software package that depends on the netCDF
C library.  You can get version 4.2 or later beta versions, all compatible
with the netCDF C library you installed, here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

Instructions for building and installing the netCDF Fortran library are here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

--Russ

library you installed, here

Ticket ID: YPB-680509