[netCDF #YPB-680509]: installa error

Hi Vineeth,

> I am trying to install netcdf-4.3.1 in my linux server (cent os x86_64) with
> gcc compilers.
> Make check didn't show any errors while after installation, no include files
> have created in the include directory .
> I coudnot find a solution from google, so I request you to give any
> suggestions. I'm attaching config.log file along with this mail.
>
> Please give some suggestions to sort out the issue.

After "make check" completed successfully, did you run "make install"?

If so, then the include files should be in the directory

  /home/OldData/GSI-WORK/software/netcdf/include/

because you specified to configure

  --prefix=/home/OldData/GSI-WORK/software/netcdf/

If "make check" didn't finish successfully, you should start over, adding
the following option to configure:

  --disable-dap-remote-tests

which is currently required until netCDF-C version 4.3.2 is released.

--Russ

> Thanks
> Vineeth pk
>

> Skymet Weather Services Pvt. Ltd.
> H-135, Sector 63. NOIDA 201307 (UP) INDIA
> Landline  +91 (120) 409 4503
> www.skymetweather.com
> Mobile +91 9810986024
>

> Disclaimer:
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential and
> privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message.
>

> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
> e-mail by any person other than its intended recipient is strictly prohibited
> and may be unlawful.
>

> The recipient acknowledges that Skymet weather services private limited is
> unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the
> contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
> acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender and may not necessarily represent those of Skymet weather
> services private limited. Limited and no binding nature of the message shall
> be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority
> of Skymet weather services private limited.
>

> Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Ticket ID: YPB-680509
Department: Support netCDF