[netCDF #SAK-133961]: wgrib2 falied

Simone,

> I'm sending all information that I have it.
>
> I attached the config.log file, but I don't know how file specific is the
> make check, I attached all grib with the outgoings...
> I hope it's enough!!!

Thanks for config.log.  Unfortunately, I was unable to see any differences
between your Ubuntu Linux platform and my Fedora Linux platform that would
explain why the test failed on your system but worked here.

The only differences I could see were:

Your platform is 32-bit (i686) rather than my 64-bit (x86_64)
Your platform is Ubuntu Linux rather than my Fedora Linux
Compile flag _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 value needed for your large files handling
Your sizeof long is 4 rather than 8
Your size of size_t is 4 rather than 8

NetCDF is supposed to be portable to 32-bit platforms, so it should
have worked.  It's possible the need for compiling with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
for handling large files on your system was not handled right by the
configure script, but I still didn't see which test failed on your system.
I would have needed the output from "make check" for the netCDF build to tell
that (which should have been just above what you included in the original
screen shot).

Sorry we can't reproduce the problem here ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: SAK-133961
Department: Support netCDF