[netCDF #ZSI-120535]: Make Check failure for netcdf-4.1.1

Hi Timothy,

Your best bet may be to install the current version of netCDF, 4.3.1.
It is backwards compatible with netCDF-4.1.1 (and any other previous
version), so you should be able to use it for your purposes, with the
added benefit of any and all bugfixes that have been made in the meantime.

If there is a reason you need 4.1.1 specifically, can you send me the
config.log file generated during configure time?  The output of the
failing tests would also be useful.

Thanks!

-Ward

On 1/26/14, 12:59 PM, Timothy Nelson wrote:
> New Ticket: Make Check failure for netcdf-4.1.1
>
> Hello, I was installing the netcdf-4.1.1, and in doing do, the make had an
> "make: *** Error 2" and in doing the make check, I recieved a notification
> of 59 of 59 tests failed and I should contact this email. How can I get
> this version of netcdf to work? Thanks
>
> Connor

Ticket ID: ZSI-120535
Department: Support netCDF