[netCDF #FLZ-106787]: NetCDF 3 install guide

> On 1/24/14, 8:00 AM, Block, Gary L (398C) wrote:
> > New Ticket: NetCDF 3 install guide
> >
> > Hi-
> >
> > I need to rebuild my NetCDF 3 library for a legacy application and am
> > looking for the installation instructions.
> >
> > I looked around the ucar web page but didn't see documentation for
> > version 3.

Here's docs for the old versions:

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/old_docs/

Ward is right that it would be better to use netCDF-4 built without the
netCDF-4 functions, if that's what you really need.

--Russ

Ticket ID: FLZ-106787
Department: Support netCDF