[netCDF #YRI-429791]: netcdf 4.3.0 and netcdf 4.1.3 Installation Library Difference.

Hi Jaikumar,

> Thank You For Your Response.
> I download the following packages  netcdf-cxx-4.2.tar.gz ,
> netcdf-fortran-4.2.tar.gz.
> After downloading while I am going to install.

Before you install either of those packages, you must first doenload and
install the netCDF C library, because both the netCDF Fortran library and
netCDF C++ libraries depend on the netCDF C library.

The latest released version of the netCDF C library is version 4.3.1, and the
source package from which you can build and install it is available here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

After you have built and installed that, follow these instructions to build
and install the netCDF Fortran library:

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

and similarly for the netCDF C++ library, if you need it.

--Russ

Ticket ID: YRI-429791
Department: Support netCDF