[netCDF #OTO-887874]: Error when Building netcdf-fortran

Hi Sigourney,

> I have previously built netcdf and netcdf fortran on my local machine, but
> now I need to build it on a super computer (remote login).
>
> Since I do not know what permissions I have, I built netcdf c in my user
> directory.
> That went fine. However, I tried to build netcdf fortran and got this error:
>
> configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)

We would need a copy of the complete config.log file to diagnose this error.
However, you may be able to fix it by following these detailed instructions
for building and installing the netCDF Fortran library:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: OTO-887874
Department: Support netCDF