[netCDFJava #JCU-683472]: error GRIB : missing template 31

Hello Frederic,

I'm glad to hear that the new jar file is working for you.  We have version
4.4.0 as an alpha release, so stay tuned for an official announcement for the
stable release in the next couple of weeks.

I'll check the status code at some point, but probably when I've managed other
more pressing issues.

I have address@hidden as a cc'd user on this support ticket, please let me know
if he is not receiving my e-mails.

I'll look for the local table for center 211 and try to include it quickly.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado