[netCDFJava #LAN-151911]: NetCdf

Hi Lucien,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are trying to do?  I don't
recognize the class fr.shom.bdts.server.business.export.NetCdfGenerator, and I
can't tell much from the stack trace you sent other than you tried to open a
bad file, though I'm not sure why the failure isn't more graceful.  If you give
me a little more information, such as the file in question and a code snippet
that generates the error, I'll be able to say more.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Hello
> I am unable to use the library on a debian 7.1 *libnetcdf.so.7.2.0*
> Here is the error message:
>
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: *-51*: NetCDF: Unknown file format
> at ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.create(Nc4Iosp.java:1952) ~*
> [netcdf-4.3.17.jar*:4.3.17]
> at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFileWriter.create(NetcdfFileWriter.java:672)
> ~[netcdf-4.3.17.jar:4.3.17]
> at
> fr.shom.bdts.server.business.export.NetCdfGenerator.generate(NetCdfGenerator.java:663)
> ~[bdts.jar:na]
> ... 1 common frames omitted
>

> Code java :
> ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.setLibraryAndPath("/usr/local/lib", "libnetcdf"
> );
> NetcdfFileWriter dataFile = NetcdfFileWriter.createNew(Version.netcdf4,
> this.tmpFile.getAbsolutePath());
> .
> .
> .