[netCDF #JWS-105290]: Error in Ocnfiguration

Hi Mujtaba,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question ...

It looks like the RegCM configure script is finding the netCDF C library, but
not the netCDF Fortran library.

Perhaps you built and installed the netCDF C library, but the netCDF Fortran
library is not installed yet.  If that's the problem, see these instructions
for installing netcdf-fortran-4.2:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

After successfully building and installing the netCDF Fortran library,
rerun the RegCM configure script.  I hope that works for you.  We don't
develop or maintain RegCM, so if you see more problems related to building
RegCM, you may have to request support from the developers of that software.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JWS-105290
Department: Support netCDF