[netCDF #GNJ-233071]: convert NetCDF to ascii or excel format?

Good morning David,

I'm glad you were able to get it to work, and I hope you don't mind a
quick follow up question.  I'm responsible for the Windows port of the
netcdf libraries and utilities, and I am curious about what happened
when it failed to work.  Did you receive an error message of some sort,
or did it silently fail?  My development environment is Windows 7,
64-bit so I am curious to figure out what went wrong.

Thanks for your time, have a great morning,

-Ward

Ticket ID: GNJ-233071
Department: Support netCDF