[netCDF #JZT-105309]: neCDF 4.3.0 installation issue - Can't find or link to the hdf5 library

Oops, sorry, I just noticed the error you are seeing in h5dump was caused
by a last minute "simplification" I made to the script I included which was
actually a mistake.  The line for building HDF5-1.8.11 should be corrected
from

  ./configure --prefix=${H5DIR} --with-szlib=${SZDIR} && make check install

  ./configure --prefix=${H5DIR} --with-szlib=${SZDIR} && make all check install

because otherwise the utilities like h5dump don't get built before they're
needed in some of the tests.

I'm testing again with that fix and it looks like things are OK.

Sorry!

--Russ