[netCDF #FQG-785243]: problems on cygwin platform

OK, so it seems that when you said:

>> I have installed it successfully follow your suggestion.

it wasn't actually installed successfully according to our
definition, which would require that "make check" ran successfully
before "make install".  In that case, I think my recommendation
to use the "-fno-second-underscore" was wrong, because it
apparently didn't work with netcdf-4.0.1 and g95 on your platform.

If you can't use gfortran, the only other suggestion I have is to
remove the use of the "-fno-second-underscore" flag for  compiling,
and just let the configure script determine what flag to use with
your version of g95.  I think it will use "-Df2cFortran" but I don't
have a g95 compiler to test that.

--Russ

Ticket ID: FQG-785243
Department: Support netCDF