[netCDF #RMQ-116404]: NETCDF install issues

> Actually, the sizeof_t error was related to when I installed 4.2. I
> think it's in one of the logs I sent you.

No, I didn't see an error.  The 4.2.1.1 config.log you sent has

  #define SIZEOF_SIZE_T 8

near the end, which is correct for a 64-bit platform.  Note that
config.log output from running configure  is expected to contain
lots of error messages produced in testing and adapting to the
programming environment ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: RMQ-116404
Department: Support netCDF