[netCDF #DCY-701218]: netcdf-4.3.0.tar.gz shouldn't have ".svn" directories

Good morning Sean,

Thank you very much for your bug report; it appears that there was a hiccup in
our packaging process, those should have been automatically excluded. We have
updated the tarball and zip archive on the website, and I would recommend
re-downloading from there in case there are any other inconsistencies.

Thanks, have a great morning,

-Ward

> Full Name: Sean Byland
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.3.0
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> The netcdf-4.3.0/cmake source tarball contains unidata's '.svn'
> directories. These should be removed. We unpack the tarball to make a few
> source changes so we can build netcdf with the Cray compiler. We also use
> SVN for source control. This causes headaches during our svn add/commit.

Ticket ID: DCY-701218
Department: Support netCDF