[THREDDS #SNN-720511]: (No Subject)

>I just want to know that is it DAP-4 will be able to support
>netcdf-4 enhanced data model. I think DAP-4 is pretty much future.
>Any roadmap available?
Do not hold me to it, but DAP4 support in the thredds and hyrax
servers should be available in about 6 months.
A java client will be available in about the same time frame.
A C client may take longer and support in netcdf-c library
is probably 9 months to a year away.

>To keep the products DAP complaint
>for now (may be next 4 years), should they be kept in nc4 classic format
>rather than switching to enhanced data model.
I would say yes.

>Do we have a list of software that does not support enhanced data model
>(mainly group heirarchy)?
Sorry, such negative lists are hard to enumerate.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: SNN-720511
Department: Support THREDDS