[netCDF #LCN-240709]: CMake problems

Good evening Tim,

No problem, I'm glad you were able to get the prebuilt versions working.

When working in Windows, which compiler are you using, if I might ask?
Also, are you working within a particular environment, such as Cygwin or
MSYS/MinGW?

The good news is that Visual Studio is likely unnecessary; while we
currently provide instructions for building the C libraries with VS (as
well as VS-compatible pre-compiled C library downloads), we do not yet
have instructions for building the netCDF-Fortran libraries using Visual
Studio/the Visual Studio-compatible C libraries.

If you are working within Cygwin, you can use the 'setup.exe' package
manager to install pre-built netCDF-C and netCDF-Fortran libraries.  If
you are working within MSYS/MinGW, you may build these libraries from
source much the same way you would in a Unix environment; feel free to
ask for specific instructions if this is unclear.

If you are not using either of these environments, would you mind
providing a little more information regarding your fortran compiler?

Thanks; hopefully we should be able to get this sorted out for you as
quickly as possible! Have a great evening,

-Ward

Ticket ID: LCN-240709
Department: Support netCDF