[netCDF #NTO-571747]: netcdf on CentOS

Hi Fernando,

> Hi, I'm trying to install NetCDF with not much luck on a X86_64 Centos
> machine, following the instructions of:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/build_default.html
> The configure log is attached.
> Any suggestions?

From the configure log you attached, for building netCDF version 4.1.3, it
doesn't
look like anything went wrong.  There were no error messages, and the configure
script completed successfully, building all the Makefiles and customized header
files.

Did you run "make check" after the configure script finished?
Did "make check" stop after printing an error message?

The build instructions you are using were created for the netCDF C version
4.2.1.1,
but they should work OK for the older netCDF 4.1.3 version, at least to build
the
C netCDF library.

--Russ

Ticket ID: NTO-571747