[netCDFJava #HIP-291542]: Question on NcML aggregation

Li,

I think you want a union of the datasets, if they are all overlapping in
time and space, rather than trying to join them via a new dimension.
I'm not familiar with the data, though, so correct me if that doesn't
make sense.

-Lansing

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
   <aggregation type="union">
     <netcdf location="cortadv4_row00_col00.nc"/>
     <netcdf location="cortadv4_row00_col01.nc"/>
     <netcdf location="cortadv4_row00_col02.nc"/>
     <netcdf location="cortadv4_row00_col03.nc"/>
   </aggregation>
</netcdf>