[netCDF #PJC-763398]: Help with ncdump ftp server

Hi Sam,

> Thank you for all of your help in my previous inquiries.
>
> I have another question regarding combining netCDF files. I have climate
> data from Simple Subset Wizard, which I downloaded for individual months
> for each month over a course of thirty years. The data has all of the same
> variables but is for different times. I would like to combine the .nc files
> so that I can compare the variables (in GIS software), and maintain the
> time data.
>
> I found the resource for NCO (
> http://nco.sourceforge.net/#README/ChangeLog/TODO), but for some reason the
> downloadable software
> (nco-4.3.0.tar.gz<http://nco.sourceforge.net/src/nco-4.3.0.tar.gz>)
> fails to download completely, stating that the file is invalid.
>
> Could you please direct me to another software with which I can combine my
> netCDF files? Or do you have ay suggestions as to why NCO software is
> failing to download?

I just tried downloading nco-4.3.0, using th URL:

  http://nco.sourceforge.net/src/nco-4.3.0.tar.gz

and it downloaded and unpacked fine.  The gzipped tar file has this size:

    -rw-r--r--@   1 russ  admin    5941617 Apr  5 08:47 nco-4.3.0.tar.gz

Maybe it's been fixed on the server.  I'd suggest just trying again.

--Russ

Ticket ID: PJC-763398
Department: Support netCDF