[netCDF #LCV-846326]: reg: make problem during installation of intel compilers

Hi,

> i installed intel fortran and c compilers. after that i tried to install
> netcdf-3.6.3 using the following environmental variables
>
> export CC=/opt/intel/bin/icc
> export CXX=/opt/intel/bin/icpc
> export CFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel'
> export CXXFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel'
> export F77=/opt/intel/bin/ifort
> export FC=/opt/intel/bin/ifort
> export F90=/opt/intel/bin/ifort
> export FFLAGS='-O3 -xHost -ip -no-prec-div -static-intel'
> export CPP='/opt/intel/bin/icc -E'
> export CXXCPP='/opt/intel/bin/icpc -E'
>
> after this i made *./configure*, it works fine.
> after this, i tried *make*,error occured. i attached the error log file.
>
> pls try to resolve this.

Here's two things to try:

  1.  Instead of giving the full path of the Fortran compilers, use the short
name and put the directory in your
       PATH variable, such as:

       export PATH=/opt/intel/bin:$PATH
       export F77=ifort
       export FC=ifort
       export F90=ifort

   2. If that doesn't work, try building with a more recent version of netCDF,
following the instructions on the Intel
       site.  If you don't want the netCDF-4 features, you can include the
configure option --disable-netcdf-4.
       Here's the site I'm referring to:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers/?wapkw=netcdf

--Russ