[netCDF #FXK-501477]: netcdf-4.2.1.1 -- if using parallel-netcdf, set_fill_mode does not work

Hi Greg,

Thanks again for your contributions!

Now that I'm back from the AMS meeting, my first priority will be integrating
your
parallel fixes into the code base and testing, before we release netCDF-4.3.

--Russ

> On 12/11/12 9:39 AM, Gregory Sjaardema wrote:
> > On 12/10/12 3:11 PM, Unidata netCDF Support wrote:
> >> Gregory Sjaardema,
> >>
> >> Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review
> >> it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new
> >> Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line
> >> on all correspondence related to this Ticket.
> >>
> >>      Ticket ID: FXK-501477
> >>      Subject: netcdf-4.2.1.1 -- if using parallel-netcdf,
> >> set_fill_mode does not work
> >>      Department: Support netCDF
> >>

> > There are additional problems with the parallel-netcdf support. I've
> > included a patch that addresses all of the issues that I have
> > currently found.
> >
> > The patch is against netcdf-4.1.3
> >
> > --Greg
> Here is a new patch against netcdf-4.2.1.1.  It fixes a couple issues:
>
> * parallel-netcdf support was not fully implemented.
> * An early return in nc4_put_vara could cause a hang in hdf5.
>
> --Greg

Ticket ID: FXK-501477
Department: Support netCDF