[netCDF #UWL-778089]: ncgen

Ahsan,

> After removing ncgen from /usr/bin I installed netcdf4.2.1.1 and it new
> ncgen was installed in /usr/local/bin.
> But now the ncgen command don't show anything it just remains stuck. Other
> netcdf libraries are working but I need to make this ncgen work for
> installtion on nco.

If you don't provide the name of an input file on the ncgen command-line, it
reads from
"standard input", which means it could look like it's not doing anything,
although it's
really waiting for CDL input that you would have to type as input.

That's not the way ncgen is typically used.  Usually you want to tell it a .cdl
file
to use as input.

--Russ

Ticket ID: UWL-778089