[netCDF #JWG-385268]: tutorial request...

Hi Joe,

Here's an ASCII text version of the whole tutorial, as of netCDF
version 4.1.3:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-tutorial.txt

I don't know whether a PDF version would have any benefits, but in
case it does, it's at this URL:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-tutorial.pdf

I hope this helps. Good luck!

--Russ

> Support and Plaza,
>
> My name is Joe Lang and I am a blind computer programmer with the
> National Weather Service (NWS).
>
> I have been recently tasked with developing software that will read
> and write NetCDF data.
>
> I have found the C example code on your web site to be quite
> understandable and your code looks like I wrote it.
>
> I have been trying to access the tutorial but it is a bit tedious for
> me to jump back and forth through links as the tutorial progresses.
>
> Would it be possible for you to provide me with a single document that
> contains the entire tutorial?
>
> Or,
> can you provide a URL that will take me from the top to the bottom of
> the tutorial?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joe

Ticket ID: JWG-385268