[netCDF #CVX-510046]: convert netcdf to dat

Hi Elaheh,

> Could you please  tell me how I can convert netcdf to dat? I want  to convert
> the daily data of  vertical velocity (omega) to dat. I really appreciate for
> your help.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "dat".  Wikipedia says this
about files with
a ".dat" extension:

  .dat – not specific file type, often generic extension for "data" files for a
variety of applications
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_file_formats

I don't think converting netcdf to dat, is a well-defined conversion.

If you just want to see text versions of netCDF data, see this FAQ:

  How do I convert netCDF data to ASCII or text?
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#converttotext

--Russ

Ticket ID: CVX-510046
Department: Support netCDF