[netCDF #OQJ-741904]: NAG Fortran shared library?

Sean,

> Thanks for your response, Russ.

You're welcome.  I added the information you provided into our "Other Builds"
web page, so Google and other users can find it:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#nagfor-5.3

Please let me know if you need to make any changes or additions to that entry.

--Russ

Ticket ID: OQJ-741904
Department: Support netCDF