[netCDF #QKU-771358]: Regarding netcdf conversion from ascii using C program

Hi Akshay,

> Here I have attached processed files(ascii) of CTD, I have no idea that how
> to make netcdf using this ascii data which I have attached, please give me
> an instruction to create netcdf files using C program. I had gone through
> your website but still didn't understand how to do. please help me.

Here is information about how to convrt ASCII data to netCDF:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#converttonetcdf

There are several tools for converting ASCII data in the form of Excel
spreadsheets to netCDF:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/software.html#ExcelUse

Another tool is under development for this purpose, but it is not yet
complete:

  https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/unidata/pzhta

--Russ

Ticket ID: QKU-771358