[netCDF #DZU-954292]: Cannot install. Urgent:: Please respond

Hi Sricharan,

> I have a doubt. Can i use netCDF library to write a client for data
> retrieval from GradsData Server. Waiting for you reply.

Yes, the Grads Data Server is an OPeNDAP server (it uses the DAP version
2 protocol).  The netCDF library has DAP client capabilities built in, so
you can open and read data from a remote DAP server, such as the GDS, from
a netCDF program.  The DAP client was added in netCDF version 4.1, so you
would need a version 4.1 or later.  We recommend version 4.2.1.1:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-4_2_1_1/

--Russ

Ticket ID: DZU-954292
Department: Support netCDF