[netCDF #HMG-489739]: _Fillvalue value declaration nf90

Hi Zane,

> I am trying to copy an attribute, Fillvalue, but I get errors or
> segmantation fault in the declaration of a fillvalue that is the following
> value for eg. -11111s. The same goes for offset values for eg 650.f or
> 0.34344f. How do I declare these?

Sorry, we need more information.

Are you trying to define the _FillValue attribute in a C program, a Fortran
program, or a CDL file?

Do you have a small example that demonstrates the problem, so we can reproduce
it here and determine what is going on?

Or do you just need a small example in C or Fortran to show how to define
variable attributes?

--Russ

Ticket ID: HMG-489739
Department: Support netCDF