[netCDF #TBZ-749956]: error building netCDF on Mac OS X 10.6.8...

Greetings Ed!

The test data server here at UCAR is returning a 400 error when trying to access
that particular dataset...not sure why, but I know there has been a bit of work
addressing issues with the OPeNDAP testing in the netCDF libs. You can make
netCDF skip the remote data tests by using the following flag when you run
the configure script:

--disable-dap-remote-tests

Try re-running configure and include that flag, and then rebuild and test your
install. If everything goes well, then I would say your installation is good-to-
go.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: TBZ-749956