[netCDFJava #ZNN-988290]: reading an hdf 5 file

Hi:

Sorry, its the 4.3.14 netcdf-java release, which will come out in a week or 2.

The IDV group is working on a new version which will use the 4.3.14 netcdf-java
release. You might ask them when they expect that, and let them know you need
it.

thanks,

John