[netCDF #XXN-300614]: nf_open_ undefined in 32 bit version (OK in 64 bit version)

Hi Chris,

> Looks like I'm almost there, just failing one test now (due to server
> down???). Should I be concerned or am I good to go???

NetCDF version 4.2 used an operational server for testing that turned out to
cause problems, so it was changed to a dedicated test server in versions after
4.2.0 (yes, that's actually after 4.2), including the current release 4.2.1.1.

So if that's your only problem, you probably should not be concerned.  If you
want clean output from "make check" with netCDF version 4.2, you can specify
the configure option "--disable-dap-remote-tests".

--Russ

Ticket ID: XXN-300614
Department: Support netCDF