[netCDF #XDT-119670]: NetCDf on OS X

Greetings Sofia,

Your home folder is

/Users/<you-user-name>/

.profile may not exist, so you may need to create it. If you do

which ncdump

from the command line, what does it tell you? If it does not return anything,
would you please send me the config.log file, located where you ran the
./configure script (/Users/myhome/Downloads/netcdf-4.1.2)?

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: XDT-119670
Department: Support netCDF