[netCDFJava #VKG-526884]: Issue in opening IASI BUFR file

Greetings Ghansham,

I don't think the fix is out yet (John is out this week, but he identified the
bug some time ago), but when it gets released it will be in netCDF-Java 4.3.
That means we will have to wait until the IDV incorporates netCDF-Java 4.3
before you will be able to load this file into the IDV. We hope to have this
done in the next month or two. Unfortunately, there are some very big changes
to the way netCDF-Java 4.3 will handle grib files, so we are treading very
carefully about how to best move to the new version of netCDF-Java.

Sorry for the delay,

Sean